Face and outfit of the day 14th February

I thought I'd start writing these posts whenever I change up my regular makeup as I enjoy reading them so hopefully you'll enjoy reading them by me :)

So let's get started! I'm having a super lazy DVD day (exciting Valentines day plans I know... ) so I didn't put too much effort into my makeup or outfit, I wanted natural makeup and comfy cosy clothes. 
*Three of the products I'm wearing today are new so this is the first time I am actually trying them out* 

So on my face I am wearing Maybellines superstay 24 hour foundation* which I thought would have more coverage but it is quite natural. I'm hoping next time to layer it up without looking cakey. The concealer I am wearing is Collection 2000 in fair 1.  On my eyes I am wearing Maybellines volum' express turbo boost mascara* which I am really liking and my mini liquid eyeliner by Eyeko London* which I received in my Birchbox this month. Lastly on my lips I am wearing the lipstick I bought from H&M in the shade 'wild thing' just to shade things up a bit since I have hardly any makeup on. 

For my outfit my leggings are from Forever 21 and my jumper is from Newlook

Hope you enjoy! :) 





Excuse my tired eyes! 




You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.