I blame BOOTS! Soap & Glory and Lush purchases


In my first every proper blog post I said that I was putting myself on a 'Soap & Glory/anything body wash related' ban after getting loads of products for Christmas and going crazy on the Boots website over the new year. Well I lasted for a month and a half... Its not my fault though! I BLAME BOOTS. They sent me a coupon to get an extra 100 points next time I buy anything from Soap & Glory AND they currently have 3 for 2 on all the S&G products so I had to really! *tries to hid the shopping bags from my mum who will actually kill me if she sees them*

Anyway I thought id show you guys which ones I picked up, mainly so I could feel that I had a proper useful purpose for buying more, so enjoy :)


I have a whole box of body lotions and butters so I steered clear of anything like that, I could not justify buying more! So I opted for two body washes and a body scrub. The first body wash is the Whipped Clean Luxe Cream Wash Shower Butter, I got a bit star struck by how long the name was and thought 'hey I love body butters let try the shower butter'. The second body wash is the Clean Girls skin softening creamy body wash which I saw and thought looked and smelt nice. The scrub I picked up was the only one of the three that I had heard of before and wanted to try but it was always sold out when I went to buy it. Its the scrub 'em and leave 'em body scrub which I've wanted to try for a long time now. The really sad thing is I cant actually use these until I've used up the stacks of other body scrubs and washes I've already opened and not finished :(





As I was leaving I also noticed the S&G smooth operator lip butter balm which I read a post about a few days earlier and wanted to try so I thought as I was in the shop anyway, I would get it too to try. I've already opened this and tried it out and my first impressions of it is that the pot is really small, too small for the £5 I paid for it. It also doesn't spread that well on your lips and so I had to keep going back for more product to cover the majority of my lips. It does keep my lips smooth but my first impressions are that it doesn't last that long.




Lastly I popped into Lush to pick up a product that a have read a lot of reviews on recently so I wanted to try it out myself. My skin has been very, lets call it rebellious recently, and around my chin I have constantly been getting spot after spot after spot. I watched Wonderful You's video of the Lush products she recently purchased and she raved about this Tea Tree Toner, saying that it helped her with her bad spots, so she basically convinced me to buy it.



I'll write a post in the coming weeks of how I got on with all these products, once I've finished up with the body products I am currently using, in case your thinking of buying them but are unsure whether they are right for you :)
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.