My First Birchbox Experience!

 

 
 

 


 





After having a very long day at work I got home to this surprise box on the stairs, Yay! This is my first every Birchbox so I didn't know what to expect and after receiving it, I have mixed feelings. I haven't used any of the products yet but I will give a review once I have!

Firstly the box arrived only a week after I signed up for it, so I was impressed with how fast they picked the items and sent it out. Secondly the box, and more importantly the bag the products come in, is soooo cute and totally reusable. My sister has already claimed my bag for next month and I have ideas of what I'm going to use the bag for.

I am disappointed with the size of the products especially the Benefit product, I didn't expect a full size bottle but I did think that they would be bigger than they actually are.

Now for the products...

* Philip Kinglsey Moisture Balancing Conditioner - £18
This conditioner wont last long but I am intrigued to try it and see how it makes my hair feel.
*Benefit The POREfessional - £24.50
I am really excited to use this as it will be my first Benefit product, the price of the products has put me off but if I find that they really do work I will invest in some. The size of this product is really disappointing though, after one use it will be gone.

*Blanc Cahemire Crème De Jour Protectrice - £54.75
I'm interested to see if my skin likes this day cream, I will probably use this on days when I don't wear full make up.

*Lavera Basic sensitive Hand Cream - £4.45
This product is the one that I don't mind being miniature, the size is great for my handbag.

*Beekind Body Lotion - £12.95
This product is made with honey and organic chamomile extracts so I'm interested to use it, for £13 I would rebuy it.

*ITSU Miso Soup - £2.25
This item I wasn't expecting and am not going to be using, I've already given it to my mum haha.

I do have mixed feeling about this box, I think I might wait until I get next months box, see what I get and decide whether I will carry it on then. I will review these items before the end of the month once I have used them all.

What did you get this month?
Would anyone recommend any of these items?
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.