Meet Ashleigh (All Things Ashleigh)

Meet my friend Ashleigh.



 

I have known her for many years now and plan to be friends with her until we are old women with grey hair. We met at school, we became good friends during the last years of secondary school and have stayed friends ever since. She is so down to earth and caring, everything you could want in a friend. She is also really talented, she is great at drawing and painting which is why she is studying Graphic Design at Uni.

Why am I telling you all this about her? Because she has started her own blog of course! All Things Ashleigh I am really excited about this and wanted to tell you guys to go follow her! She is going to be writing about beauty and fashion like me, plus some photos of her art work maybe? I hope so!

So what are you still doing here? Get over to her page HERE and follow her blog on BlogLovin!
http://allthingsashleighblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Ps Don't hate me Ashleigh for the photos!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Ahhhh thankyou so much chels! Hate the bottom photo, the top one is okay though haha :) but the pressure is on now! Am so excited about this just need to get blogging now :P xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.