Soap and Glory Candy Crush Trio








I know I am a bit late to review these products but I thought I'd wait until the hype around these items died down before I gave you guys my input.

I think I should start off by saying I am a huge Soap and Glory addict. Most of my body products are S&G and whenever something new comes out I cant help myself but be drawn in by the name. I purchased the Sugar Crush range more than 6 months ago and I've only just got round to using them, that just shows you how much body products I have to get through!

Now the body wash is everything you would want from a wash; its a thin consistency which means you only need a little bit to go a very long way, it lathers up nicely and omg it smells soo soo amazing!

The body scrub leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean, it is perfect for them days when you feel like your carrying the day on your skin (if anyone knows what I mean) I like to use this first thing in the morning to get rid if any crap on my skin from the day before. It really works well on getting rid of any dead skin or dirty. 

S&G body butters are my favourite thing in the world. They always make my skin feel so lush and soft without fail, so now add in a sweet sugar smell to that and you have the perfect product! 

These are another loved range added to my body products collection and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't last long as I have been using them non stop these last two weeks. I think once you start using them you get obsessed with having them in your regular routine. These are well worth a buy! :) 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.