Recent Orders | Clothing and Make up


 
Over the last week I have had the spending bug really really bad and now I am eagerly waiting for loads of packages to come through my door. I've ordered clothes from eBay and Newlook and some make up from Make Up Revolution which I am so excited to try out.

 
This coat is my bargain buy for this winter. I am in love with it and I am so sad that I will probably have till January to get it as it coming from china but isn't it a beauty! It was only £20.99 on eBay which I think is brilliant for such a nice coat.

 
Isn't this shirt just adorable! I personally love owls and I think this design is such a cute idea and for just £4.99 on eBay it is a treasure.


 
I like to wear crop tops like these underneath see-through shirts so I bought this one in white to try as it was only £3.47 on eBay so such a bargain! If it fits well I'm going to order quite a few colours like the peach and the blue. 
 
 
I love the shape of this dress and think it will be a nice casual outfit to wear to work when its a little bit warmer but still not summer weather, plus it is brilliant if your waiting to wax your armpits but you want your skin to breath ;) This was £10 from Newlook with my staff discount so normally £19.99

 
This patterned dress stood out to me on the website and I think it will be a good staple outfit to wear on a night out with just some heels or during the day with some sandles, I really like this dress because you really need anything else with it. This was £14.99 from Newlook with my discount so normally £19.99
 

I've seen so many reviews for products from the Revolution Makeup range so I caved in and purchased two items..
This matte foundation I purchased in Cool Ivory (£2) and the One Foundation (£4) I purchased in shade 7. I really hope that this shades work for me as usually I go for the names such as Ivory but the number shades confused me a little.
 
 
If any of you have tried any of this revolution make up then tell me in the comments how you found it, I got these in the post today so I am excited and dubious to try them at the same time!


You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.