Spring Cheeks #

I've told you guys what clothing choices I can't wait to wear this spring and here are a collection of my favourite blush colours to wear during the warmer months :)



Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Sugar and Spice - 
This palette first of all is just gorgeous. Makeup revolution really know how to package there products well and most importantly, how to make high quality products. You get 6 colours in this palette, 4 blushes and 2 highlighters and they are all gorgeous. My favourite colours that I have been wearing already are the two bottoms shades. I also think the top left colour would work as a great light contour too. 

Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace 367 -
Here is another palette that is very spring friendly. I'm not too sure about the Orange toned blush but the other two are just beautiful high quality colours and the middle shade is my favourite. 

H&M Make Me Blush in Pink Dahla 14 -
This is a lovely fishia pinky shade which I have been quite scared to wear before because it is so highly pigmented but I'm hoping with a light hand it will give me a lovely flushed look. The shade is gorgeous and well worth the few pounds that I paid for it. 

Revlon Photoready in Coral Reef 300 -
This product is maybe the perfect creme blush for spring summer I have loved it the whole time I have had it. It has been mentioned in a few posts before and I still love to use it, it gives me a lovely natural flush but you have to be careful to use a light hand. 

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Definitely need to pick up the Sleek palette the colours are gorgeous. x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.