Flower Power





I don't know what it is about this year but I am obsessed with buying flower crowns! In the space of a week I have purchased 3 and since I have never been interested in them before, I thought it was a little strange. Before I used to think flower crowns were a bit over the top and they would be too much to wear during the day, then I watched a video of  SunBeamJess where she put on a huge flower crown and I really liked how it looked so thought it's about time I tried them out.

The three that I bought were all really cheap and all have different looks. The first is this really small cream flower crown from Primark which was £2 and this one I thought would be good to wear when I'm wearing something with pattern or something quite loud and the little flowers will be a nice touch. 


The next two are from Newlook and I really like these because they are nice colours and their are quite loud. The red crown was £3 and the smaller pink crown was £2. I think these two will look good with something summery and plain so the outfit is all about the flowers. 




I can't wait to wear these but I think I'm a little ahead of the weather right now so these might have to wait a few weeks (hopefully not months) before they get an outting. 

What are you thoughts on flower crowns, cute accessory or over the top statement? 
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. aww these are so cute! i have a flower crown which i bought at a festival a few years ago and i love it. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/04/uk-blog-awards.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.