My Simple Everyday Make up Routine

Simple everyday makeup bourjois rimmle l'oreal revolution w7
My bright idea to take photos in the garden while the weather is amazing back fired just a little. At least you can recognise the packaging. :)

I have been very un-adventurous with my make up recently thanks to a few factors (the main one being I am enjoying a few extra minutes in bed) and so I have noticed a few products that I have been reaching for without fail during the last few weeks. This make up look is very simple, quick and easy to do which is why I have been using this routine so frequently.

For my base I have been mixing between two different products, my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory or Soft Beige depending on whether I have fake tanned and my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in Ivory. No matter what my skin is doing in the morning these products always work for me and give me a nice even base. For concealer I use my trusty Collection Lasting Perfection in the shades Fair or Cool Medium (depending on my base shade). 

For my cheeks I have been loving two products that I am sure I have spoke about before because I love them so much. My W7 Chunky Bronzer is a god send! The perfect shade to bronze my cheeks and fore head and so easy to apply that I'm done in a few seconds. The second is my Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Golden Days which is a gorgeous shade and looks really natural on the skin. 

For my eyes I have three products that keep me looking awake on a daily basis. I use my Mac eye kohl liner in shade Teddy to open up my eyes and then I use my favourite eye lash curlers to curl my stupidly straight lashes. If I still need something to make my eye pop I use my L'oreal waterproof Volume Million Lashes and then my make up is done. 

I do love a simple, quick and easy make up routine #lazygirl  
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.