Outfit Of The Night : Schoolgirl Tartan


River Island Pink and black Tartan Dress Chelsea Girl Range Newlook

River Island Pink and black Tartan Dress Chelsea Girl Range Newlook                                                                                                                    Hey guys, heres a little outfit of the night for you to feast your eyes on. I'm sorry about the picture quality but my room had really bad lighting and my mirror was dirty so it was a loose loose situation.                                                                                                 I bought this pink and black checked dress from River Island a few months ago in the sale, I feel in love with it when I first saw it and knew I wanted it but this whole time I hadnt't had an occasion to wear it.                                                                                          It was one of my friends 30th birthday party on Saturday and I picked this out of my wardrobe and promised myself I would wear it. I paired it with a white shirt collar underneath to hide my non-exsitent breasts and some plain black heels.                                                                  I felt like a Chinese schoolgirl in it but I loved it and I can honestly say no one else had my outfit so it was a good night.                                                                                                       Because I am a bit late to the party with showing you guys my dress I now cant find it anywhere on the website so i'm sorry if you've fallen in love with it too! Hopefully they will  bring another one like it out!

Dress - River Island Chelsea Girl Range - Unavailable 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.