Pure Lips


This year Newlook have re-branded their makeup and put a bit of money behind actually making it look like a proper makeup range like you would find in boots. I was a fan of their makeup when it was the Kelly Brook range and so really wanted to try out their new and improved formulas.

Newlook, Lipsticks, Pure Colour, Deep pink, Mink, Apricot, Pink,


So far I have brought four lips that I am already getting my wear out of. I have one matte and three non matte lipsticks in my collection and after taking swatches for you to see, I have realised that I have gone a little crazy with the nudes... At least I have a choice of shades now! 

I just want to say that I am the worst person ever to describe lip colours so I am sorry! 


Newlook, Lipsticks, Pure Colour, Deep pink, Mink, Apricot, Pink,



The only matte formula I have purchased is in the shade 84|Apricot and it is a peach/taupe nude. 

23|Mink  is a more darker natural nude and a shade I have been wearing none stop since I purchased it. 

74|Deep Pink is a really dark burgundy shade which is easy to wear everyday and will be great to wear during the beginning of autumn - hurry up winter. 

Lastly 70|Pink is a really cute coral-pink-nude shade which I think will look really cute and girlie with minimal simple makeup but will also be a nice natural colour to wear with more adventurous features like big lashes. 

I like the formula of all these lipsticks and find they are really nourishing on the lips which is great for someone like me who has dry lips 99.9% of the time. I wear these lipsticks to work and usually need a top up around lunchtime but I don't mind about that. 

I really like the simple sleek packaging of these lipsticks at the price of just £3.99 they are an absolute bargain of a buy. I love trying out the makeup from high street clothing brands and at the moment, Newlook is in my top spot. I couldn't get links for all the different lip shades that I own because most of them are sold out online but here is a link for the page of the last few shades left. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.