10 Things Cinderella Has Taught Us

10 things Cinderella Taught Us

I have always been a hopeless romantic and so Disney films are my favourite kind of films to watch. I love the story of Cinderella and I love any film which has a cute male lead, recently I watched the re-maked version of Cinderella (which is so good) and it got me thinking about writing a silly little post about what Cinderella has taught us.

So here you are, a few little things that Cinderella taught us...
  1. True love conquers all barriers
  2. A good pair of shoes makes everything better 
  3. Nothing good happens after 12 o'clock
  4. You don't have to be rich, famous or popular to win the guy 
  5. Jealous people never win in the end 
  6. Kindness prevails all 
  7. Never lose sight of your dreams
  8. Don't be afraid of where you come from 
  9. A true man follows his own rules 
  10. Don't let the bitches get you down!
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. Love this post! So true about the shoes haha. I love the re-make of Cinderella too it's such a good film :)

    Georgina x
    www.rentorchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so true! I'm a big Cinderella fan too. Great post!
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so true haha, i like no.3 especially!

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinderella is one of my all time faves & this is one of the best things i've seen about it, i definitely agree with them all!xo

    C | Another Cinderella Story

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Cinderella! ♥

    xoxo honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.