My Extravagant Travel Makeup Bag

Travel Makeup Bag

For two days I stayed round my sister's flat while she went away (the lucky thing) and so I thought this was a perfect time to update my Travel Makeup Bag post. Now I have named this my Extravagant make up bag because I know that the contents of this bag is a bit excessive, I blame the size of my makeup bag! Enjoy my Makeup Bag guys! 
  • Bodyshop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser primer - Link
  • Pure Colour Mattifying Primer - Link
  •  Benefit Boi-ing Concealor in shade 02 - Link
  • Kiko Full Coverage Concealor in shade 02 - Link
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in shade 103 True Ivory - Link
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Nude foundation in shade 200 Soft Beige - Link
  • Benefit Girl Meets Pearl - Link
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade 001 Transparent - Link
  • Revolution Protection Palette in shade Light - Link
  • Bodyshop Honey Bronzing powder in shade 01 - Link
  • Revolution Contour Stick - Link
  • Pure Colour Hightlighter in shade 93 Gold
  • W7 In The Nude Palette - Link
  • MUA Power Brow pencil - Link
  • Sleek Eyebrow Gel in Clear - Link
  • Revolution Brown Eye pencil - Link
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect - Link
  • Sleek Leathal Length Mascara - Link 
  • Benefit Cream Eyeshadow - Link
  • Maybelline Colour Tattoo in shade Leather Effect - Link
  • Revolution Pure Pigments in shade Cautious - Link
  • Bodyshop Lipstick in shade XK503CD - Similar Link
  • Kiko Creamy Lipgloss in shade 103 - Link
  • Pure Colour Crayon in shade 17 - Link
  • Pure Colour Crayon in shade 65 - Link


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. You carry so much with you! I'd be worried of getting some of it broken or lost!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.