Lip Loving | The Rimmel Edition

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks

I have recently discovered a new formula of lipstick that is rivaling all my other lipsticks in my stash. If I am being honest I have worn hardly any lip products during this winter. Now it is time for Spring so I need to get into gear and get my lips looking lip-tastic. That was really bad I'm sorry...

I wanted to try out a new formulation of lipstick to combat my severely dry lips I have had to endure this winter and the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks caught my eye. I picked up the 200 Latino shade first to try out and I was amazed at how soft they made my lips feel. I have had dry cracked lips for months now but with just one layer of this lipstick my lips were super soft, moisturized and super pigmented. The colours of these lipsticks are really pigmented for moisturising lipsticks which I was surprised about. They don't seem to last too long because of their formula but I don't mind about that. My lips have not dried out once since wearing these lipsticks which is a big bonus for me, once the colour as faded from my lips I just reapply the lipstick and I'm good to go.

#Wanna know what the best thing about these lipsticks are?! You can find them super easy in your handbag because of the silver and purple packaging, how handy!

I have four of the normal Moisture Renew lipsticks and two Moisture Renew Sheer and Shine formula which I am loving just as much. Since first trying out the formula I have bought another five lipsticks in the shades 700 Better and Brighter, 180 Vintage Pink, 220 Heather Shimmer, 380 Dark Night Waterl-oops and 400 Good Mauve. 

My favourite at the moment is 220 Heather Shimmer for a a really glossy nude! 


You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I love these! The formula is amazing and so easy to apply when you're out and about. The one called As You Want Victoria is my favorite : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.