Top Picks On Netflix

Naomi's and ely's no kiss list, Shadow hunters, Benidorm, netflix, favourite

I am a big Netflix junkie thanks to a friend of mine and since having the app I have watched a lot of programs and films so here are my top picks that I've watched on netflix.

American Tv Programs

  • Pretty Little Liars 
  • Shadow Hunters 
  • Vampire Diaries 
  • Making a Murderer
  • Prison Break  
  • How I met Your Mother 

British Tv Programs 
  • Gavin and Stacey 
  • Merlin 
  • Little Britain 
  • Miranda 
  • Benidorm 
  • Jonathan Creek 
  • Outnumbered 
  • Doctor Who 
Films 
  • Like Crazy 
  • Love Rosie 
  • Naomi and Elys No Kiss List 
  • The Best Of Me 
  • It's A Boy Girl Things 
  • A Royal Christmas 
  • In My Dreams 
  • Picture This 
  • Walking On Sunshine 
  • Endless Love 

I am currently on episode 6 of series 2 of Pretty Little Liars and I am loving it! 
What are you watching at the minute?
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.