3 New Additions To My Everyday Skincare Routine


skincare, new in, liz earle, origins, cleanse and polish, rose clay mask, out of trouble mask, round up,

Recently my everyday skincare routine has had a few products added to the collection and they have been a happy addition to the pile. My skin has become super dry and irritable lately so I digged out a few of my old favourites and a completely new addition to change up my skin. 

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish 
This is a new addition to my skincare routine and I know I am incredibly late to the party. This is a sample from a very old Birchbox (older than I'd care to admit) and I have only just recently started trying it out. It does say you can use this on your eyes and I have seen countless people use it in videos but it does smell very chemically (but that might just be the age of the product...). Other than that I have loved using it to take my makeup off, it makes my skin feel very clean and fresh which is just what I want from a cleanser. I am debating with myself whether it out shines the Lush Ultrabland Cleanser, they both are great at taking my makeup off but the Lush Cleanser does leave a residue on my skin I've recently found. 

Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Rose Clay Mask
I have had this product for some time and enjoyed using it thoroughly but it has only been recently that I have used it on a regular basis to help my skin. It feels really refreshing on the skin and when I feel like my skin is dry and flaky, this gets rid of all the nasty dead skin cells and leaves my face super smooth and soft. The product has lasted me ages so far and I use it all over my face every time so I'm impressed with how much product they give you. 

Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask
I have spoke about this spot mask before in previous posts and it still makes an appearance now and again when my face has a few visitors. This mask is my favourite product to use as a overnight treatment for spots, it reduces redness and size and helps the spot vacate from my face. It is great at drying out big white heads if you don't partially want to pop them, eww I know. I only use a little dab on the problem area so this product is going to last me so long! 

Since I have loads left of the Origins masks I will only need to repurchase a normal size bottle of the Liz Earle cleanser when I run out, which I can see happening very soon! Are there any other products similar to these that you think I might like? 

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful, I love how you arranged all the pretty lights! I really want to jump on the skincare bandwagon and try some Origins, I've heard such good things, but am cursed with the most sensitive skin! I'm nervous about trying some and my skin reacting badly haha :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Definitely try it, I have quite a few Origins products now and I've only reacted to one and I have sensitive skin too! :) xx

      Delete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.