Mascara Love #1

Mascara, L'Oreal, Max Factor, Sleek, favourites, 2016, beauty,

I haven't wrote a mascara round up post on my blog since 2014 when I named my Top 5 Mascaras of the time, so I think its about time I show you my flutter makers. 

My all time favourite mascara at the moment is the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara which gives my lashes the best effect. The mascara is brown which makes my lashes look natural and subtle, like I have eye lash extensions which I love. The applicator is quite large which means it picks up more hairs and adds more volume to the lashes as it adds partials to the lashes to give extra volume. Even though this mascara adds extra bits to your lashes to add volume, it never leaves my lashes clump thank god and I have had this mascara for a long while now (probably too long to be honest) and it is still hasn't dried out or gone lumpy. 

Another favourite mascara of mine is the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara in waterproof which first of all is waterproof so that is a big tick for me. The applicator is great at really grabbing the lashes to open them up my eye area but you do have to be careful you don't pull too hard otherwise it can cause your eyes to cry because you've pinched yourself... Good thing its waterproof! Other than that I love this mascara as it is rounded at the sides so it is easy to get the little lashes at the corners of your eyes which can sometimes be missed. 

My last favourite mascara of the moment is the Sleek Lethal Length mascara which is basically two mascaras in one. One side of the wand is short and spaced out to open up your lashes first of all, the other side of the wand is longer and the bristles are thinner to make your lashes longer and fuller and give you loads of volume. I love using this mascara on a day to day life basis as it gives me natural fuller lashes and doesn't clump at all. 

On a day to day basis I usually dabbles between these three mascaras as I know they all work first time. I have really got back into mascara recently thanks to a new eye lash curler which I think is a must when applying mascara. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.