New in Lip Products

round up, lip, products, makeup, nyk, soap and glory, bosyshop, lip gloss, lip stain

In the last few weeks I have purchased a few extra little lip treats for myself (because I deserve a treat for no reason) and I wanted to show them to you since I am a little excited about them. Where I live I don't have any Boots shops that stock NYK products, not even the MK store has them! So when I went to Leicester with my boyfriend and friends and noticed they has a NYK counter, well I was quite embarrassing if I do say so myself. I had to leave with something so I picked up the Butter Gloss in shade 15 Angle Food Cake. It is a mauve coloured nude which is my favourite lip colour at the moment as you can tell from my previous post. I love a lip gloss recently and after trying this butter gloss I am excited to get a few more shades. 

My next purchase was the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss (see the theme here?) in Plumsup. I had an old Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss in my stash that just needed to be thrown away so I re-purchased a new one and I forgot how tingly it made my lips! The sensation is probably the best thing about the product and then there is the plumping of my lips. I don't have small lips anyway but sometimes you do want your lips to be bigger and juicer. Again this shade is my favourite nudey shade which I know I will get a lot of use out of. 

Lastly I picked up the Bodyshop Lip and Cheek Stain in Deep Berry 029 as a whim really. I didn't have any in my collection yet and I wanted a shade which I knew would be something I could get a lot of use out of and this dark berry colour is perfect for me. It is very pigmented but a watery consistently like most lip stains, I find that this lasts longer on my lips then the products I have tried years ago. I usually apply a small amount on my lips with the wand and then use my finger to blend it out and cover every inch of my lips. It dries quickly and then lasts for ages on my lips which is why I wanted it, it makes it look like I have permanent rosey lips which only you guys will know is not true. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.