Autumn Style Picks

fashion, lifestyle, autumn, clothing, pinterest, newlook, primark, topshop, style,
Photo nicked from Pinterest because I really can't take photos of clothes to save my life. Im sorry but they all look like poo so if you have clicked this post to see where that skirt is from I have no idea... Link for Photo!

I love the autumn season and with the change in weather I can finally wear the clothes to match the season. I have already picked up a few pieces for the colder weather and I thought I'd show you some of my new pieces as well as some of my old favourites.

I have quite a collection of patterned skirts in my wardrobe and I love how they look on me. I recently bought this green tartan skirt which I absolutely love, it fits perfectly on me and I love it paired with a plain black long sleeve t-shirt or a roll neck jumper. I love this jumper with the cut out shoulder and of course I have it in light brown and black but with sleeves.

When I'm not in a girly mood I live in black skinny jeans; plain black or black with rips I love both but they always have to be high waisted. These high waisted black skinny jeans from Topshop are my all time favourite. I live in cropped jumpers and long sleeved cropped tops too. This yellow cropped jumper (similar) goes perfect for a lazy casual day.

I recently picked up this super cute baby pink shirt jumper combo (similar) which I absolutely love. It is so cosy and easy to wear and it looks really good with my light blue ripped jeans. Its a really casual look which keeps me cosy when it is cold.

My favourite purchases for autumn is this fur waistcoat from Newlook which I have fallen in love with. I wear it with my black high waisted jeans and long sleeve black top and I absolutely love it so much. It is so cute and is perfect for when it is really cold but you also get too hot wearing a big coat, I like my arms to breath otherwise I sweat (I know you wanted to know that!)

Lastly every girl needs a pair of little brown boots and some super cute beanie hats! I bought two from primark recently for only £2 which is such a bargain. I picked up a mustard colour and a burgandy hat. As for my boots (similar) my all time favourite ones are pretty battered since last year but I can't part ways with them, they are super comfy and easy to pair with tights and jeans.
You may also like:

1 comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.