FOTN | Christmas Eve Smokey Eye On My Sister

Christmas Eve Smokey Eye On My Sister

For Christmas Eve I did my sisters makeup for her night out in town (while I stayed at home in my pjs watching Christmas films) and I loved how it turned out so much I've decided to write this post about it. 

For her base I used a mix of two Mac Studio Fix foundations in the shades NC15 and C5.5 which create the perfect shade for my sister who as you can see is a few shades darker then me. To make sure her makeup lasted all night I used my Dior Primer which definitely done the trick. 

To define her cheek bones I used a mixture of my W7 Honolulu bronzer and my trusty Benefit Hoola bronzer which together created the perfect simple contour, my sister is like me and doesn't go crazy with the contour, we both prefer to bronze ourselves. To bronze on top I used her No7 Perfectly Bronzed Duo Bronzer that I bought her for Christmas a few years ago and an old favourite Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Rock On World

To create the smokey golden eye in the photos I used the brown shade in the Revolution Iconic Pro palette to define her crease and continued using darker brown shades in that palette and the Revolution Affirmation palette until her crease was defined enough and blended equally. I then used the Gold shimmer shade in the Affirmation palette on the inner half of her eye to make the look more party. I then added the L'Oreal Eye shadow in the shade Gold Mania on the inner corner to add a pop of gold to really brighten the eyes. 

For my sisters eye brows we used Mac Eye brown pencil in Spiked and because my sister has amazing eye brows anyway I didn't need to do much to them. 

Lastly for her lips of course we went for a red lip and I choose Charlotte Tilbury's Red Carpet Red for that night and it worked perfectly. To line her lips I used the Max Factor lip pencil in Red Blush. 



Christmas Eve Smokey Eye On My Sister





You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.