Valentine's Day Makeup


Valentines Face Ft Tanya Burr Products

I love getting dressed up for Valentines Day whether Cal and I are sitting at home watching a film or going out for a meal or a drink. This year Cal and I are going out to dinner and getting our favourite meal, curry! Not a very romantic meal I know but we love it!

For the evening I have already planned out my makeup for the night and it is a really easy gold bronzey look which is basically all I wear lately. For my base I am going to wear my all time favourite dewy foundation, L'Oreal True Match in shade Rose Vanilla. This foundation gives my skin a flawless healthy glow which is just want I want for Valentines. To give my skin even more glow I am going to be adding the Tanya Burr Face Illuminator which I love to mix in with foundations. When I mix it with matte foundations it adds some subtle glow to my skin and when I mix it with more dewy foundations, it keeps my foundation topped up with glow instead of becoming dull during the day. To prime my skin for my foundation I am going to be using my new favourite primer the Mac Prep + Prime Skin Base which I have used everyday since getting it last month. 

On my cheeks I will be using a mix of the Tanya Burr Beautifully Defined palette and the Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer in Golden Days. The Tanya Burr palette is absolutely beautiful and I love using it for bronzed glowy looks. I will be using Caramel Kiss to bronze and slightly contour my cheeks and topping that up with the Revolution Baked Bronzer. Then adding Champagne Shimmer on the top which is a beautiful highlighter.

Valentines Face Ft Tanya Burr Products

On my eyes I'm going to use the three shades in the Tanya Burr Beautifully Defined palette to create a golden shimmer eye look to match my cheeks. I also have the Seventeen Easy On The Eye Birthday Suit palette on hand too which has some amazing nude/golden shades which would work well with the Tanya Burr shades. 

On the lips I have two different options because I am someone who changes my mind way to often. The first option is my mini Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red lipstick which is my favourite red at the minute and is the perfect red for Valentines. I also have my old favourite The Clinique Pop Lip Colour in Bare Pop which I always talk about because it is such a good moisturising nude. To add a little something to the nude lip I also have the Newlook High Shine Lip Glaze in Rose Gold to pop on top. I love adding this shimmer nude lip gloss on moisturising and matte nude lips. 

What are you doing for Valentines Day? Whether your going out with your partner or staying in with your friends, I hope you have a great day/night! 
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Lovely picks. I love the sound of the face illuminator! Who doesn't like some extra glow? Haha.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.