Hair Removal Is A Bitch


Hot dog or legs?

One thing I hate about being a girl is body hair. Why do we even have it?!

I have a constant struggle with maintaining my body hair because I am just too lazy... Having dark hair isn't your best friend when it comes to stuff like this.

I do have some products that make hair removal 10 times easier, if only they could get rid of the problem all together...

For my arm pits and my legs I use my all time favourite hair removal product which is the Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap. Bloody love this product. As I have said I am very lazy when it comes to most up keeping so using this product makes shaving my legs and armpits super easy. All you do is smother this all over the area you are shaving while in the shower like a body wash and do your thing. My skin can become iriated very easily especially with shaving but this soap leaves me skin super soft and smooth. 10/10 from me!

Now for my bikini area I do the worst thing imaginable... I dry shave. Alot of my friends pull faces when I tell them but I have done this since I was 14/15, it is what I am used to and to be completely honest the damage is done now. I have tried using the Lush Soap on my bikini in the shower but my skin didn't like that one bit. Any who I use the Braun Silk Epil Rasor to tidy up my bikini line and it does a pretty good job. The rasor is pretty hard core my first rasor lasted me until this year so it lasts a long time considering how much use it gets.

Lastly for the parts of the body which are not meant to have hair but really annoyingly they do, I have used the Veet Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Cream since I was little teen and it has always been a safe bet. You just rub the cream onto the area, leave for a few minutes and then scrap it off with the scraper that comes in the box. Sounds painful but it really isn't!

For the face I also have the Nair Argan Oil Facial Brush On Sensitive Hair Removal which is the easiest way to remove the super annoying hair above my lip. I brush the cream on for no more than 2 minutes and all the hair is gone. This cream doesn't always get every hair and sometimes it does leave a patch but it is much better than ripping the skin off your lip every time you wax.

I think its about time we opened up about our hair grooming habits as I hardly ever see any posts about it. Let me know what you use to remove your annoying hair and any recommendations for bikini and face hair removal is appreciated!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I have very dense, thick and dark hair (yaay?!) it's absolute nightmare when summer comes and I have monkey legs. I tried waxing (I'm doing that for the past 10 years I think), and they are a bit better, but this won't go away. Unfortunately. I feel you girl.
    I use Balea's shaving gels and they are amazing :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.