Reasons Why I Love Autumn

autumn, halloween, christmas,bonfire night,
Photo Source



No one understands my excitement about it finally being autumn. The end of the year has always been my favourite time ever since I was a child. As I've grown up I've found more reasons to love this time of the year and I thought I would share them with all of you to get your excited as well.


  • Dark nights 
  • Cold mornings 
  • Dark lip colours
  • Crispy leaves 
  • Burgundy is everywhere 
  • Halloween! 
  • Dark shades of clothing 
  • Fluffy throws and blankets 
  • Roast dinners
  • Wearing big coats and boots 
  • Living in jeans 
  • Fairylights
  • Evenings wrapped in bed 
  • Roll necks and tube skirts 
  • Over sized cardigans
  • Boiling hot bubble baths 
  • Conkers
  • Movie marathons on rainy days 
  • Delicious smelling candles
  • Fluffy socks 
  • Pillows galore
  • Bonfires
  • Pumpkins
  • Lots of cuddles
  • Cold beds
  • Long cold walks
  • Cosy jumpers
  • Hot chocolates with whip creams and marshmallows
  • Wood burning fires
  • Fur scarfs 
  • Christmas around the corner
  • Christmas Shopping!
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. The best reasons as to why you can't beat this time of the year!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.